JLS Recreation Association
Welcome to the JLS Recreation Association
JLS REC Mission Statement
The mission of JLS REC is to:
- Grow a community dedicated to the well being of All that live in our Municipalities.
- Represent a positive atmosphere for Volunteers as well as Team players.
- Provide positive learning experiences for the children of our Community, promoting fundamental skills,
- Teach Good Sportsmanship as well as Team Participation.
- Looking forward JLS mission will be to continue uniting our communities in a positive direction for the good of All.
Jacobus, Loganville and Springfield (JLS) Recreation Association is a non-profit organization dedicated to providing wholesome recreational activities that hearten the life-long social, fitness and fun opportunities for our residents.
JLS REC is a group of 6 volunteers from all three municipalities that promote and develop recreation for all ages in the JLS area. Each municipality appoints 2 individuals to represent their area. Each municipality representative serves a 2-year term.
We are currently looking for representatives from all 3 municipalities. We are also looking for volunteers to help with events throughout the year.
Below are the current available groups for this program.
Click on the name to get more information and/or to register.